The Belgrave Music Hall & Canteen in something of a Leeds institution playing host to a fun fare of activities like live music, art exhibitions and film screenings. This independent venue is a 3 floor extravaganza with 2 bars, 2 kitchens a 200 capacity event space and a staging area to provide artists…
THIS IS A RESCHEDULED DATE AND THEREFORE ANY TICKETS HELD FROM THE PREVIOUSLY POSTPONED HUNGRY HEART DUE TO TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY 20 MARCH 2020, JULY 15TH, OCTOBER 9TH OR MAY 21ST WILL BE VALID FOR THIS DATE.
Put on your best dress baby… and join Hungry Heart for a night of nonstop Bruce Springsteen in Leeds!
The hardcore Springsteen fans behind Hungry Heart will be back spinning Springsteen tracks at Belgrave Music Hall & Canteen, on Friday 5 November 2021.
This bumper to bumper Springsteen session is a joyful marathon run of Bruce’s epic back catalogue – niche versions, live concert tracks as well as the big hits…
Leave your inhibitions at the door and get ready for the most liberating, feel-good night of your life… Hungry Heart is the ultimate night out for Bruce Springsteen fans, and the world’s only Bruce Springsteen-dedicated club night!
What the press have said:
"If you love Bruce then this is your land of hope and dreams." (Joe.ie)
“The perfect night out for fans of the god that is Mister Bruce Springsteen.” (Time Out)
"Essentially if you are a Bruce Springsteen fan: heaven.” (Shortlist.com)
“Ultimate nights out for fans of The Boss.” (Lonely Planet)
“Imagine the joyous, life-affirming and liberating feeling of being in a Springsteen pit… but in a club! With a beer in your hand! That’s what Hungry Heart is.” (Backstreets.com)
“Calling all Springsteen fans: this is your dream night out.” (Conde Nast Traveller)
Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.
This event has limited seating – essentially standing room only.
Entry to Hungry Heart - Last guaranteed entry at 10pm
|20:00 - 02:00||£10.00|
1-1A Cross Belgrave Street, LS2 8JP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Final guaranteed entry is at 10pm.
14. Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.