Signature Brew Blackhorse Road is located in the heart of East London's Blackhorse Beer Mile, Walthamstow E17. Getting here couldn't be easier, we're a 5 minute walk from Blackhorse Road Station (Victoria Line & Overground) Serving 12 lines of the freshest Signature Brew beers available – alongside…
Friends, family, food and feel-good fun!
This summer, Hungry Heart is bringing you its very first daytime, family friendly event – the ultimate day out for Springsteen fans of all ages!
That’s right, on Sunday 3 July we’ll be taking over the Signature Brew brewery in North London for six epic hours of Springsteen in the sunshine. Unlike our night time events, this event will give us the chance to play all those tracks that are a little trickier to squeeze into our regular club night sets, and play them to Springsteen fans, little and large.
If you’ve been to one of our regular events you’ll know are club nights are LOUD. So at this event we’ll be turning the volume down a notch, giving us all a chance to have a bit more of a chat while enjoying some great food and beer.
While the event is not specifically geared to children (the majority of attendees may not have kids in tow!) we do want to involve the younger fans among us, and eliminate the babysitter organisation trouble. Children under 4 can attend for free, with reduced ticket prices for those older than 4. Prizes will be given for the best song request sign-makers – kids and adult alike!
Signature Brew Blackhorse Road is an incredible independent brewery in North London. We’ll have plenty of table and bench seating both inside and outside, but if you feel the urge to dance we’re not stopping you.
The food and drink
We’re super excited that We Serve Humans will be selling their awesome food throughout the day, from burgers and loaded fries to wings (order when you feel like it). Signature Brew will be serving beer made in the brewery itself (other drinks are of course available).
Join us for the ultimate sunny Sunday session of beers, burgers and Bruce Springsteen.
WHAT THE PRESS HAVE SAID:
“The perfect night out for fans of the god that is Mister Bruce Springsteen.” (Time Out)
"If you love Bruce then this is your land of hope and dreams" (Joe.ie)
"Essentially if you are a Bruce Springsteen fan: heaven.” (Shortlist.com)
“Ultimate nights out for fans of The Boss.” (Lonely Planet)
“Imagine the joyous, life-affirming and liberating feeling of being in a Springsteen pit… but in a club! With a beer in your hand! That’s what Hungry Heart is.” (Backstreets.com)
“Calling all Springsteen fans: this is your dream night out.” (Conde Nast Traveller)
Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.
Signature Brew Blackhorse Road, Unit 15, Uplands Business Park, Blackhorse Lane, E17 5QJ
Blackhorse Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Last guaranteed entry to the night is at 3pm
13. Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.
14. In the event of a postponement due to covid, ticket holders can claim a refund for a rearranged date that you cannot make up to 30 days after the rearrangement date is announced.